FmSportsBar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Football Manager and things to do with sport discussed

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGame Zone
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is billy

Our users have posted a total of 809 messages in 101 subjects
web hit counter
Provided by hit counter website.
Luangle
Games
Pacman RC Helicopter 3d Driver Airplane Flight Simulator

If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.

Go down 
+2
BwfcCurt
IanC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IanC
Admin
IanC

If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. Empty
PostSubject: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:40 am

Quitting work would be the top of my list. Holiday for six months around the world and then buy a nice house.
Back to top Go down
BwfcCurt
Admin

If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:06 am

well build my own house to my design and probably buy a lambo and probably
buy my local team worksop and invest a million
Back to top Go down
https://fmsportsbar.forumotion.com
ianhall65
ianhall65

PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:16 am

i would leave my job and invest half of it in to Rangers and build myself a nightclub
Back to top Go down
Lawaaaaaa
Empty Trophy Cabinet
Empty Trophy Cabinet

PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

i'd sit in it first and then move to australia If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
FM Lord
F.A Cup Winner
F.A Cup Winner

PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 am

I'd buy a mansion. FULLSTOP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JSCBeats
Nathan
Empty Trophy Cabinet
Empty Trophy Cabinet
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 am

I would buy Northampton Football Club and be the catalyst of they're success If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. Icon_cool.
Back to top Go down
IanC
Admin
IanC

PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 am

You never know it might happen to one of us.
Back to top Go down
BwfcCurt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:39 am

Nathan wrote:
I would buy Northampton Football Club and be the catalyst of they're success If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. Icon_cool.

and stop akinfenwa from leaving? fuck you
Back to top Go down
https://fmsportsbar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.   If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you won the euro millions what would be the first thing you do with the winnings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FmSportsBar :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: